Inspiration !

Sherah | 22 | AOR
Ayah's little princess and Umi's little helper | A dreamer


Drafting SPRING IN SEOUL.




"The only people who truly know your story are the ones who help you write it"
-Unknown-
"Treat your parents with loving and care, you will only know their value when you see their empty chair."
-Unknown-
"Our parents prayer is the most beautiful poetry and expectations."
-Aditia Rinaldi-


Which one is the real copycat? -_-''
Tuesday, 4 September 2012 | 0 sweet(s) |



Assalamualaikum and Hi reader(s). Eh, harini satu post je Sherah? hahahah :D 
Well, this is me right? I said I love blogging but it's only for one day. The next day I 'll turn to the lazy girl like always. Actually today I want to write about someone. lalala~ lover? em i don't think so :)

But, just now something funny and annoying happen in front of my eyes and I feel like want to write about it since it's about Blogger.

First, check these two links out. 

Well, what can I say, those are famous blogger, isn't it? From the numbers of their followers, we can conclude it. But, which one is the real honest blogger? Both of them don't like copycat but seems like one of them is the copycat. Funny isn't it?

Let them be. Just want to share. Peace ;)



Previous Post . New Post